Friday, September 26, 2008

Thick And Bold

Arbit ahmmm? Hmmm, yups quite arbit; being at home for the last 15 days, doing nothing but studying. Thinking of nothing but the exam, it’s quite arbit. And what is that Thick And Bold? Though this heading came arbitrarily to my mind, I can now see some logic behind it. Thick is the life and bold is myself who is enjoying boldly through this thick.

Thickness of life is nothing but its liveliness, its fun, its ups and thins are the downs. I have sailed through thins sometimes; most recent was my final year at IITD (probably this thin is still continuing itself), but whenever I came out of those thins I always felt that was no thin, it was I who was thinking it was a thin. Life’s always thick and yumm, it’s only my attitude which makes it appear thinner than usual and as soon as I am out of that attitude, I start enjoying its thickness with all the boldness that I have.

I will be 25 next year and less than hopefully quarter of my life has passed. I am hoping to live more than 100, may be too optimistic a target but I brush my teeth everyday, and exercise (almost) daily and other such usual things. It was only after 22 that I started looking for a direction. I was only curious to know what I will do for rest of my life. Grow up two kids, but this exercise will end in 20-25 years; another 25 years passed, what about rest 50? So that alone will not suffice. I started looking for an ideal for myself like Mother Teresa, Mahatma Gandhi, my mother or Atal Bihari Vajpayee. But none had it all. I used to feel very bad about it. It was bad that I had no ideal to follow, which means no lessons to be learnt, no standards to be set. And suddenly I came across the very legend of our times (to be continued …)

2 comments:

vishaal said...

hmmm...
sm1 deserves to be applauded for her blog..i dunno bt i alwz have dis feeling dat not many ppl can write better than me...bt in ur case i need to reconsider..n i have no qualms abt it!
i am waiting for the entry of THE SUPER-HERO...;)

अभिनव भारद्वाज said...

Back from hibernation... actually, more than hibernation it was combo of slow net speed & lazyness.. Anyways... I am in the same stage after having fun during colorful festival of hindus i.e. holi. First of all "happy holi to all of you"

Hey,didi you talked about your age. I was expected some, so called 'blushy topic' but read Atal Bihari and Mother Teresa.. You can't predict my devastation during reading.

But, I liked the way you expressed and concluded the life's perspective. 'to be continued...' is really the most hatred thing one can see in television but at the same time it creates suspense in mind. Here, it solved the same purpose..

No doubt you deserve complimants on this blog... MUST SEE type.. I want to talk to you about SUPER HERO.. [;)]