Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yawwnn

2 blogs a month is a poor average I admit. Being a writer is no easy job. You need to start the UPS, then CPU (monitor is always turned by default) and then wait for some computer formalities to finish, sign on and then start writing. Hufff, indeed tiring.

I was busy writing (and preparing for) an exam for a long time, about 1.5 months. Towards the end I JUST wanted it to end, one way or the other. Finally it was over and I was the most happy person down on earth. I was jumping, screaming, full of energy, like I was a child again. 2 days that went immediately after the exam were the most beautiful ones. I realized in order to enjoy those 2 days, I had to go through some of the pains those earlier 90 days had to offer. Simple logic, all of us already know it. Hard Work --> Sweet Success. I decided to extend my enjoyment era, no work only rest. After another 10 days rest went painful again, once again I just wanted it to end, one way or the other. It is neither hard work nor complete rest that make me feel unhappy. Unhappiness comes from the excess of it, all I need is a balance between the two. If one exceeds the limit, I want the other to take over but only for some time and nothing better than a perfectible balance.

As you can see in the first para I am already too much accustomed to rest. It will need some effort and practice to come out of this slumber and I will be ready to write once again about my super hero, the story that I left unfinished last time. Till then wish me luck to come to balance again.

2 comments:

अभिनव भारद्वाज said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
अभिनव भारद्वाज said...

Just ask me.. I will tell you.. how good it is to follow one's blog if he/she has low frequency?

Actually, even after coming back on blogspot after so many days I read all of your posts and seriously it gives a pleasure that "Yes, atleast you are following someone's blog completely"

Don't increase your frequency of posting.. Eventhough I like reading them but seriously i don't want to miss them

If you remember the feedback form of courses in IIT. I will rate its pace as Just Right(Too Fast/Just Right/Too Slow) [:)]